course: Radar Systems
- teaching methods:
- lecture with tutorials
- computer based presentation, black board and chalk
- responsible person:
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Thomas Musch
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Thomas Musch (ETIT), B. Sc. Marco Osenberg (ETIT)
- offered in:
- winter term
dates in winter term
- start: Tuesday the 19.10.2021
- lecture Tuesdays: from 14:15 to 15.45 o'clock in ID 04/401
- tutorial Tuesdays: from 16:15 to 17.45 o'clock in ID 04/401
Date according to prior agreement with lecturer.
|Form of exam:||oral|
|Registration for exam:||FlexNow|
Students have an insight on modern radar systems and learned about numerous practical applications.
The term RADAR describes methods for the detection of objects and their parameter determination regarding position, velocity and consistency, using electromagnetic waves. Radar techniques are used for the surveillance and protection of traffic by air, sea, and land. Moreover it is used in meteorology, earth reconnaissance, space travel, astronomy and industrial metrology. The lecture deals with several rf-aspects as well as basic signal processing: - Radar antennas - Radar scatterer - Basic radar systems - Signal processing - FMCW radar - Pulse radar
Contents of the lectures: - Systemtheorie 1+2 - Elektronische Schaltungen
- Skolnik, Cerril l. "Introduction to Radar Systems", Mcgraw Hill Higher Education, 2000
Bitte melden Sie sich im Moodle-Kurs der Lehrveranstaltung an, um alle weiteren Informationen bzgl. der Onlinevorlesung im WiSe20/21 zu erhalten.
Moodle-Kurs: Einführung in die Radartechnik (141125-WiSe20/21)